Shipping and Delivery Policy
- To receive your order as soon as possible, please provide us with full, clear and correct details; your full name and mobile phone number, as well as full details of delivery address such as city, district, street, building and house number.
- The order cannot be canceled after it has been sent for delivery.
- Qaenat Store is entitled to contact a customer directly through the phone or through WhatsApp application in the event of an error in the information without incurring the customer any additional fees.
- Qaenat Store is entitled to cancel an order if it is concerned that the order may be fraudulent or for any other reason the Store deems appropriate.
- Free shipping is provided above AED50 within the United Arab Emirates.
- Shipping outside the UAE is calculated by country, quantity, and weight.
Dealing with customs at International Shipping:
- The responsibility of the Qaenat Store is to deliver the shipment to the authorized shipping company, as well as provide the customer with a tracking number and link to follow the shipment process from the moment the shipment is delivered to the shipping company until it is received by the customer.
- Customer shall bear all customs expenses, such as shipping release costs, customs clearance, etc.
- Communicating with customs and following up the release of the shipment or communicating with the shipping company is the responsibility of the customer in the receiving country.
- Qaenat Store assumes no responsibility for delays due to customs procedures or the rules and regulations of the receiving country.
Bank Transfer and Payment Policy
- The full amount of the outgoing invoice must be transferred to the Qaenat Store account, and the store must receive the full amount from the customer at the time of shipment. Upon confirmation of receiving the full amount, the store will ship the entire item to the customer. Otherwise, the item will be shipped as much as the amount received by the store.
- The customer shall bear all bank transfer charges in the sending and receiving country as well as the cost of refund.
- It takes us one business day to process your order.
- Delivery within the United Arab Emirates takes two working days.
- Delivery outside of UAE within maximum 7 days.
Payment on delivery
- Payment on delivery is currently available within the UAE only.
- You will be provided with a shipment number after the delivery of your order to the shipping company. You can track the progress of the shipment through the delivery company website.
Thank you for visiting Qaenat Store. These terms and conditions protect us and our customers. Please read and agree to these terms and conditions in order to access the site. If you have an objection to any of these terms, please contact us before you place your order.
Qaenat Store reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. Changes become effective as soon as they are posted on our website and no notification is provided. Therefore, please check the terms and conditions regularly for updates.
Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of all changes to the terms and conditions.
The sale processes in Qaenat Store and your purchase and use of the products available on this site are subject to the terms and conditions of use and service.
Delay in the delivery of the order:
– If your order cannot be delivered for reasons beyond our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you about the reason for the delay and try to deliver your order as soon as possible.
– If the order cannot be delivered to you or anyone in your address or to your mailbox, we will contact you to inform you how to deliver your order and agree on where to deliver.
– If your order cannot be delivered and we are unable to reach you, we will return your money as soon as possible as it is written in our Replacement and Return policy.